The YuJa plugin for Microsoft Teams provides Content Creators the option to automatically or manually import their Teams recordings to the Video Platform. Before proceeding with the steps below, please ensure your institution admin has configured the YuJa plugin for Microsoft Teams.
Downloading the YuJa Plugin
- Log in to Microsoft Teams with your institution account and click Teams.
- From the Teams menu, select the team you'd like to add the YuJa plugin to.
- Within the tab bar, click the Plus icon.
- Search for YuJa within the search bar and click the YuJa plugin.
- Click Add.
- Click Save.
- You may be required to provide permission to use the app. Click Consent Permission to provide access. Please note: If the Consent Permission button does not provide access, your Microsoft Team admin will need to accept the permission. For admins to learn more, please visit our guide on How to Review Permissions and Consent to the YuJa Plugin for Microsoft Teams.
- Once the plugin has been added, it will be located within the tab bar for the selected team.
- You may add the YuJa plugin to any additional teams if desired.