The YuJa plugin for Microsoft Teams provides Content Creators the option to automatically or manually import their Teams recordings to the Video Platform. Admins must first configure the YuJa plugin for their institution before instructors and students can utilize the feature.
Generating an API Token
You will need to generate an API token from the Video Platform that will be used when setting up the YuJa Plugin with Microsoft Teams.
Configuring the YuJa Plugin
Once you have copied the API token, you will be required to download the YuJa plugin from the Microsoft Teams plugin store and paste the token during the configuration process.
- Log in to Microsoft Teams with your institution account, and click Teams.
- From the Teams menu, select the team you'd like to add the YuJa plugin to.
- Within the tab bar, click the Plus icon.
- Search for YuJa within the search bar, and click the YuJa plugin.
- Click Add.
- Enter your institution URL (<INST_URL>.yuja.com) and the API Token copied from the previous section.
- Replace <INST_URL> with your zone URL.
- Example: hudson.yuja.com
- Click Save.
- Once the plugin is added to the selected team, it will be located within the tab bar for instructors and students to access.
- Please note: Certain users may encounter difficulties in granting permissions when attempting to use the YuJa plugin. To ensure all users can access the plugin, it is recommended that you Accept Permissions Requests on an institutional level.