Instructors have the ability to create and store customized profiles for their proctoring sessions. These profiles can be easily accessed and applied to their proctored tests.
Creating a Custom Profile
Before proceeding with the steps below, please ensure that you're familiar with accessing Verity Proctored settings for your Learning Management System (LMS). You may visit our guides for Blackboard Original, Blackboard Ultra, D2L Brightspace, Canvas, or Moodle to learn how.
- Log in to your LMS and navigate to the Verity Proctor Settings panel.
- Select the settings you wish to apply.
- Scroll down and check Save these new proctoring settings as a new profile.
- Enter a profile name, and click Save.
- To view your saved profile, scroll up to Saved Profiles. When creating a new test, you can select the desired profile, and instantly apply your saved settings.
Did you know? YuJa Verity supports creating unlimited saved profiles.