Once a live assessment session has been created, students enrolled in the course must register for time slots before starting the assessment.
Registering for a Session
Before proceeding with the steps below, please ensure that you're familiar with accessing a Verity Proctored test for your Learning Management System (LMS) (Blackboard Original, Blackboard Ultra, Canvas, D2L Brightspace, or Moodle).
- Log in to your LMS and navigate to the YuJa Verity LTI link.
- From the left-hand navigation menu, click Live Proctoring.
- Within the Upcoming Tests panel, click Select Timeslot under the Action column for the test you'd like to register for.
- From the list of available sessions, select the timeslot you'd like to register for and click Next.
- Review your selected timeslot and click Confirm to register for your test.
- Once your test is about to begin, access your test within the LMS to start the live-proctoring session.