Instructors can create and publish Polls for grade sync directly from D2L Brightspace. This guide will cover how to publish Polls from within D2L Brightspace and add published Polls for students to access. As students complete their Polls, grades will be synced within the D2L Brightspace gradebook.
Publishing Your Poll to a Course
- Log in to D2L Brightspace as an instructor and navigate to your desired course.
- Click the More drop-down menu and select the YuJa Engage application.
- From here, you may create a Poll. For detailed steps on creating a Poll, please visit our guide on Creating and Managing Student Response Polls and Surveys.
- When you're ready to share your Poll with students, click Publish.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the course you wish to publish the Poll to and click Publish.
Inserting Your Poll into a Course
Once a Poll has been published to a course, instructors can insert the Poll into their course for students to access.
- Access the course you have published a Poll into and select the Content tab from the navbar.
- Select a Unit to insert the Poll in and click Add Existing.
- Click the YuJa Engage application.
- Click the Insert icon for the Poll you'd like to add.
- The Poll will be inserted into the selected unit for enrolled students in the course to access.
- Once students have entered the Poll, you can begin sharing Poll questions. As students complete their Polls, you may access the D2L Brightspace gradebook to view results.