Devices with dual graphic adapters may encounter issues with obtaining certain DirectX features that will result in the Software Capture application being unable to record your screen. You may take general steps to try and resolve this issue by adjusting the preferred graphic adapter for the Software Capture application. If you're still unable to record your screen, please reach out to YuJa Support for further assistance.
Adjusting Your Graphics Preference
- Right-click on your desktop and select Display Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and click Graphics under Related Settings.
- Under Add an app, select Desktop app from the drop-down menu, then click Browse.
- Locate the YuJaSoftwareCapture.exe file. The default location is Local Disc (C:)/Program Files/YuJa/YuJa Software Capture/videos.
- Select the file and click Add.
- Locate the Software Capture application in the list of apps, select it, and click Options.
- Select Power saving. If Power saving is already selected, choose High performance.
- Click Save.
- Restart the Software Capture application to finish resolving the issue. If the issue persists, contact YuJa Support for further assistance.
Note: The default location for older versions of YSC (220.127.116.11 and earlier) is "Local Disc (C:)/Program Files (x86)/YuJa/YuJa Software Capture".