Accessing Your Verity Proctored Quiz
Once you're ready to begin your proctored quiz, you will need to access D2L Brightspace through one of the following browsers supported by Verity: Google Chrome, Opera, Microsoft Edge, and Brave. For the most reliable proctoring session, we recommend using Google Chrome. If not already installed, please click here to download Chrome.
- Log in to D2L Brightspace and navigate to your course.
- You will first need to authenticate yourself by clicking the Content tab from the top navigation bar, locating and selecting the YuJa Verity tool, and clicking Open Link.
- Once you receive the Successfully Installed message, you will be authenticated. You may close the page.
- Next, select the Quizzes tab located in the top navigation bar. Note: Quizzes may be located inside the More drop-down menu.
- Locate and click on the Verity-enabled quiz you wish to take.
- Click Start Quiz.
- Next, review what YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring will be recording during the quiz, actions that will be restricted, and a checklist of what needs to be done before starting the proctored quiz.
- Once you've completed the checklist, you will be asked to confirm your name. If the name displayed is correct, click Yes, this is me. If the name is incorrect, click No to authenticate your LMS account. When you're ready, click Begin Now.
- You'll be redirected to the System Check to ensure all applicable settings are enabled. Once the System Check is complete, click Next.
- If ID Verification is enabled, YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring will require you to take your picture along with a picture of your ID card.
- Click Begin Test to start your proctored exam session.
- Once you've submitted your quiz a confirmation message will appear to ensure that the proctored quiz has been successfully completed and submitted to the instructor.
- Click Finish.