The Video Platform uses the industry-standard srcset to create responsive images on the platform. You may set custom sizes for your images to allow the browser to decide which custom size is best suited for those that view your image.
Adding Custom Sizes
- Log in to the Video Platform and hover over an image to select More.
- Click Links from the left-hand navigation menu.
- Under Custom Sizes, set a Width and Height for your image.
- Click Add.
- You may repeat steps 3 and 4 to add up to three custom sizes.
- Once you're satisfied with your custom sizes, click Save Links >
- Your browser will automatically adjust the size of the image based on your custom sizes for the best viewing experience for your device.
Did you know? Creating custom sizes for your images allows you to save on bandwidth by only displaying the image size that is best suited for your viewing experience.