Admins can delay a Video Platform release cycle and allow it to trail behind the latest release version. To learn how to configure this for your institution, please follow the steps below.
Delaying a Release Cycle
The option to delay a release cycle must be active before a scheduled release date.
- Log in to the Video Platform as an admin and click Admin Panel from the Main Menu drop-down list.
- Select Platform from the left-hand navigation menu.
- Click the Platform Settings tab.
- Next, click the Controlled Release drop-down menu from the Release Settings panel and select Delay By One Cycle.
- Click Save to ensure that your institution trails behind one release cycle from the latest Video Platform release.
Note: Important patches and security fixes will ignore this setting.