If necessary, instructors can add students to an exemption list to disable YuJa Verity for individual students in Moodle and Canvas. Students added to the list will NOT be monitored during their quiz. This guide will go over the steps to enable this feature. Before proceeding with the steps below, you will need to know how to access Verity settings within your LMS. To learn how to access Verity settings for your LMS, please visit our Moodle or Canvas guides on how to create a Verity-enabled quiz.
Excluding Students in Verity Quiz Settings
- In quiz settings for Verity, locate Moderate this Quiz, then click Find Students.
- Scroll through the list of students or use the search bar to locate the student(s) you wish to be exempt from Verity.
- Click the Plus icon next to the student(s) to move them into the Exempted Students List.
- If you'd like to remove a student from the Exempted Students List, click the Minus icon next to the student's name.
- Once you're satisfied, click Save to finalize your list.