If you're experiencing issues viewing videos on Blackboard Learn mobile, please allow cross-website tracking for the Blackboard Mobile app and disable Prevent Cross-Site Tracking on Safari. To learn how to allow cross-website tracking, follow the steps below.
Enable Cross-Site Tracking
- On your Apple device, access Settings.
- Scroll down to locate and tap on the Blackboard Learn app.
- Toggle on Allow Cross-Website Tracking.
- Next, tap Settings in the top-left corner.
- In the Settings menu, locate and tap on the Safari app.
- Toggle off the settings for Prevent Cross-Site Tracking and Block All Cookies. You can now view videos on the Blackboard Learn mobile app.