Accessing Your Verity Proctored Test
Once you're ready to begin your proctored test, you will need to access Blackboard Learn Ultra through one of the following browsers supported by Verity: Google Chrome, Opera, Microsoft Edge, and Brave. For the most reliable proctoring session, we recommend using Google Chrome. If not already installed, please click here to download Chrome.
- Log in to Blackboard Learn Ultra.
- Navigate to the location of your test and click on the test.
- Click View assessment from the right-hand panel.
- If using YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring for the first time, please click Link to install YuJa Verity Plugin to download the YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring browser plugin.
- Once downloaded, ensure the plugin is enabled. To learn how to turn extensions on or off, please visit the Manage your extensions support page on Google support.
- Once the plugin has been installed and enabled, click on your test again, then click View assessment to review what YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring will be recording during the test, actions that will be restricted, and a checklist of what needs to be done before starting the proctored test.
- Once you've completed the checklist, you will be asked to confirm your name. If the name displayed is correct, click Yes, this is me. If the name is incorrect, click No and select Please reauthenticate to authenticate your LMS account.
- When you're ready, click Begin Now.
- You'll be redirected to the System Check to ensure all applicable settings are enabled. Once the System Check is complete, click Next.
- If ID Verification is enabled, YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring will require you to take your picture and a picture of your ID card.
- Once the proctored test is in progress, you can access the Recording panel, which includes the Assistance feature.
- Selecting the Assistance button will show the Assistance panel. From here, you can call, email, message, or review Verity product documentation to help you use the YuJa Verity tool.
- Once the test is completed, click Submit.
- Click Submit again to confirm your submission.
- Click Close.
- You can now close your test by clicking Finish.