Blackboard Learn Ultra admins must integrate YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring within the LMS and install the REST integration before instructors and students can utilize the tool.
Adding YuJa Verity to Blackboard Learn Ultra
Before you begin the integration process, please ensure you have received a Client ID from your Customer Success Manager.
- Log in to Blackboard as an admin and click on the Admin option from the left-hand navigation menu.
- Under the Integrations panel, select LTI Tool Providers.
- Click Register LTI 1.3/AdvantageTool.
- Enter the Client ID provided by your Customer Success Manager and click Submit.
- The necessary fields will auto-populate. Next, send your Deployment ID and LMS URL to your Customer Success Manager.
- LMS URL Example: https://evergreen.blackboard.com/
Installing the REST Integration
Once the above steps are completed, the REST integration must be installed to enable proctoring.
- Click on the Admin option from the left-hand navigation menu.
- Under Integrations, select REST API Integrations.
- Click Create Integration.
- Fill out the information as shown below and then click Submit.
- Application ID: The Client ID received from your Customer Success Manager.
- Learn User: Select a user that the REST integration will be associated with. Please note: the REST integration will not work if the user is removed.
- End User Access: Yes
- Authorized To Act As User: Yes
- Next, navigate back to the Administrator Tools and click Cross-Origin Resource Sharing.
- Click Create Configuration.
- Fill out the information as shown below, then click Submit.
- Origin: https://zone1.verity.yuja.com
- Available: Yes
- As the last step in the integration process, your Customer Success Manager will register the Deployment ID. If you haven't provided your Deployment ID as mentioned in step 5 in the previous section, please provide this as soon as the above steps are completed.