The Panorama LTI app helps identify course trends that can be addressed through increased usage of Panorama. Instructors may view course reports and adjust settings for their courses. Below is a breakdown and overview of each section and the features available for instructors.
Course Report allows admins to switch between courses and view the course accessibility scores, popular downloads, and content summary.
- Overall Accessibility Score: The overall accessibility score for the selected course.
- Total Files Processed: The total number of files processed for the selected course.
- Files Improved Using Panorama: The total number of files improved when using Panorama's Accessibility Reports for the selected course.
- Alternative Formats Downloaded: The total number of alternative formats downloaded for the selected course.
- Files Processed By Document Type: The total number of documents processed by Panorama for the selected course.
- Alternative Formats Downloaded by Format Type: The total number of alternative formats downloaded by students for the selected course.
- Content: View all files and their accessibility score processed by Panorama.
- Issues: View accessibility issues and the number of occurrences for individual file types.
User Setup provides information on installing the YuJa Panorama Browser Extension and accessing the Panorama Platform. To learn how to access and create an account for the Panorama Platform, please visit our guide on Signing Up for the Panorama Management Platform.
- Install Browser Extension: Steps to install the browser extension.
- Create Portal Account: Launch the sign-up page for the Panorama Management Platform.
Settings offer options to configure your courses and user settings.