Accessing Your Verity Proctored Test
Once you're ready to begin your proctored test, you will need to access Blackboard through one of the following browsers supported by Verity: Google Chrome, Opera, Microsoft Edge, and Brave. For the most reliable proctoring session, we recommend using Google Chrome. If not already installed, please click here to download Chrome.
- Log in to Blackboard and navigate to your course.
- From the left-hand navigation menu, click Content and then click YuJa Verity to authenticate yourself.
- If using YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring for the first time, please click Link to install YuJa Verity Plugin to download the YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring browser plugin.
- Once downloaded, you will be authenticated after seeing a Successfully Installed message.
- Next, navigate to the verity-enabled test and click Begin.
- Click Begin to review what YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring will be recording during the test, actions that will be restricted, and a checklist of what needs to be done before starting the proctored test.
- Once you've completed the checklist, you will be asked to confirm your name. If the name displayed is correct, click Yes, this is me. If the name is incorrect, click No to authenticate your LMS account. When you're ready, click Begin Now.
- You'll be redirected to the System Check to ensure all applicable settings are enabled. Once the System Check is complete, click Next.
- If ID Verification is enabled, YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring will require you to take your picture and a picture of your ID card.
- Once the proctored test is in progress, you will have access to the Recording panel, which includes the Assistance feature.
- Selecting the Assistance button will show the Assistance panel. From here, you can call, email, message, or review Verity product documentation to assist them with using the YuJa Verity tool.
- Once the test is completed, click Save and Submit.
- A confirmation message will appear to ensure that the proctored test has been successfully completed and submitted to the instructor. Click Finish to exit the session.