Blackboard Original admins must integrate YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring within the LMS before instructors and students can utilize the tool.
Adding YuJa Verity to Blackboard Original
Before beginning the integration process, please ensure you have received a Client ID from your Customer Success Manager.
- Log in to Blackboard as an admin and click on the Admin option from the left-hand navigation menu.
- Under the Integrations panel, select LTI Tool Providers.
- Click Register LTI 1.3/Advantage Tool.
- Enter the Client ID provided by your Customer Success Manager and click Submit.
- The necessary fields will auto-populate. Send your Deployment ID and LMS URL to your Customer Success Manager.
- LMS URL Example: https://evergreen.blackboard.com/
- Click Submit.
- Your Customer Success Manager will contact you once the integration process is complete.
Adding YuJa Verity as a Course Content Tool
Verity requires a Course Content Tool to allow instructors and students to authenticate themselves before creating or taking a Verity-enabled quiz.
- Navigate to a course you wish to add the YuJa Verity tool to and click content from the left-hand menu.
- Hover over Build Content and then select YuJa Verity.
- Enter a Name for the tool, and click Submit to add the tool.
- Students and instructors may download the Verity extension from the Chrome store and click the YuJa Verity tool to authenticate themselves before creating or taking a Verity-enabled quiz.