YuJa Verity offers system-wide information for test proctoring. Institution Reports allow admins to view the overall flag level of their institution, the number of extensions downloaded, and a monthly count of quizzes taken. Admins may also view top-flagged courses within each category (i.e., Severe, Major, Minor) and have quick access to the Verity Results table for each course.
Accessing Institution Reports
Institution Report Overview
The Institution Report offers a myriad of metrics to give admins a better understanding of the Verity for Test Proctoring sessions that are taking place within their institution.
- Overall Average Flag Level: The overall flag level of your institution.
- First Time Downloads: The number of students who have downloaded the Verity extension.
- Total Number of Extension Downloads: The number of times the extension has been downloaded.
- Total Number of Quizzes taken: The total number of Verity-enabled quizzes taken within your institution. Click Get Report to export a CSV file for a monthly breakdown of the total number of Verity-enabled quizzes taken.
- Top Flagged Courses: View the top five flagged courses in each category (i.e., Severe, Major, and Minor). Click Proctoring Results for any course to view the Results table for all quizzes within the selected course.