If you're experiencing issues connecting video and audio sources to YuJa Verity, ensure that no additional applications are using the required sources. Additionally, if you're using a Chrome device at work or school, network admins may have managed policies in place to block video and audio sources from being enabled. Click here to check if the Chrome browser is managed. If so, contact your institution's network admin. If the issue still persists, please follow the steps below to grant specific site permissions for recording devices.
Setting Specific Site Permissions
- On your Chromebook, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click the More icon indicated by the three dots.
- Click Settings.
- Click Privacy and security and then select Site settings.
- Under Recent Activity, select View permission and data stored across sites.
- Locate and select the website you wish to allow the camera and microphone for.
- Under Permissions, use the drop-down menu to Allow Camera and Microphone.
- Navigate back to System Check and click Retry to connect your webcam and microphone.